Henna, popularly known as Mehandi or Mehendi, is a hair coloring dimension from hundreds of years. It is a symbol of modern fashion to many women and men lately. There are many benefits of using henna for a healthy hair and it is one of the best natural remedies for hair growth, but people still go with the chemical products for quicker results.
Henna is a natural herbal powder which is not only used for coloring hair, but also helps to prevent dandruff and scalp itching. It acts as a good conditioner for your hair and helps to grow your hair.
Henna is a good source for people who wanted to get rid of their gray hair, and for people who are allergic to chemical cremes. Generally most of us use Henna for protecting our hair from sun and dust. Henna can make your hair strong and nourish it from roots for a silky and shiny hair.
- Applying henna pack twice a month makes hair glossy, healthy and voluminous.
- It repairs the damaged hair strands and restores the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp.
- It is an amazing conditioner for hair that protects the hair strands by building a protective layer and locking the nutrients and moisture.
- It is the best and safest way to color your hair that has no ammonia, chemicals, and toxins.
- Henna can be used to treat dandruff and scalp infections effectively.
Hair Coloring with Henna:
Henna is mostly used to color your hair in a natural way. Henna hair color is not only safe and quick, but also without any harmful side effects.