Nogi Mehendi Premium Quality
For Silky and Soft Hair
Ayurvedic Medicine for Scalp and Hair Follicle Health.
Treats Dandruff and Hair Loss.
150 gms and 75 gms
Mehendi (also called henna) is a large bush that’s pruned back several times a year to harvest the henna leaves. The best crops come after a prolonged drought and high temperatures, when the rains have just begun. The world capital for the Mehendi crop is Sojat, in Rajasthan, India an arid region where the noon time temperature often crosses 120 degrees. Typically three grades of Mehendi are available in the local market. Grade A is the purest and most expensive form, comprising the healthy leaves and shoots of the Mehendi plant. Grade B comprises the stalks and related plant matter, while Grade C is scrap, grit, and everything else. Grade A Mehendi will be softer, and more uniform to the touch (without showing the obvious results of an inferior grade Mehendi being pulverized to simulate a higher grade) and impart a leafy, almost harsh aura if lightly inhaled. Grade A is highest in the active ingredient, and most suitable for the treatment of hair and scalp.
Nogi sources only Grade A Mehendi from our long-standing suppliers in the Sojat marketplace. It is a matter of pride to us that no other manufacturer of mehendi in India uses, or makes the claim to use ‘Grade A’ mehendi in their formulations. ‘Grade A’ mehendi is more than three times the price of common-grade mehendi that is the norm for most mehendi products available on the market.
This Mehendi is then carefully sifted and mixed with 9 ayurvedic dried vanaspati (herbs) based on a formula laid out in the centuries old Siddhyayoga Sangraha (manuscript). No preservatives, artificial colors, or dyes are ever added, which is why the color of Nogi Mehendi will differ subtly from batch to batch, based on the prevailing weather conditions during the Mehendi harvest. Neither does Nogi ever test any of its product on animals.
We advise storing Nogi Mehendi in a tightly closed container, in a cool dark place – even the freezer.
Mehendi has several proven benefits, as listed in Ayurveda.
- Mehendi conditions hair by adding a protective coating, and adding shine and volume
- Mehendi helps maintain the natural acid-alkaline balance on the scalp and cleanses it of dirt without altering the natural balance unlike chemical-based products.
- Mehendi promotes hair growth, reduces hair fall and dandruff, and other scalp problems.
- Mehendi imparts a natural, deep reddish tinge to hair without any side effects whatsoever.
- Mehendi prevents hair from thinning and geying
- Mehendi helps cure acne, boils and warts on the scalp
Nogi mehendi is manufactured under the tightest FDA-approved quality conditions. We buy only ‘Grade A’ mehendi directly from chosen parties in Sojet. The following ayurvedic ingredients, carefully chosen to boost the natural powers of mehendi, are carefully blended in to create the finished product.
- Shikakai – Imparts lustre and clarity to hair
- Brahmi – nourishes hair follicles and increases hair growth
- Methi – nurtures, nourishes and vitalizes hair
- Aloe Vera – makes hair moist and silky
- Bhringraj – increases hair thickness
- Neem – prevents scalp infection and removes dandruff
- Amla – gives a dark colour to hair, adds shine and glow
- Hibiscus – gives a new lease of life to hair and imparts silkiness
- Jatamansi – reducing greying of hair
The resulting formulation is carefully dry blended till the consistency is uniform, and then measured and carefully packaged into poly film pouches, that are resistant to oxidation, heat and humidity.
‘Nogi Mehendi’ has been very well received by the market. We are conscious that we have the people’s trust, based on the unbroken record of the excellent and consistent quality of all our products.